First of all you will need to publish your app on our platform. Then we will send you the APK file of your app.
Before you even continue you will need a Google Developer Account. Once you have created a Google Play Developer account (and pay the $25 fee to Google), go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish and log in to your Google Play account.
1. Click All Applications and then click Create application.
2. Select your Default language, enter your app Title and click Create.
3. The Store Listing tab.
4. In Product Details enter the Short and Full description of your app.
5. In Graphic Assets, for Hi-res icon click + Add high-res icon or drop the icon to add your app icon (512×512).
6. Then for Phone Screenshots, click BROWSE FILES or drop a screenshot to add screenshots of your app.
You must provide at least 2 screenshots of your app.
7. Feature Graphic. Click + Add feature graphic or Drop a Feature Graphic. This image will be displayed at the top of your Store Listing page in the Play Store.
8. You can also add a Promo Graphic and a Promo Video (YouTube video URL) to promote your app, but it is optional.
9. In Categorization, select your Application Type and Category. You can also add Tags.
10. In Contact Details, enter your Website (optional), Email and Phone number (optional).
11. Click Save Draft.
12. Click on the App releases tab, and click on Manage in Production track section.
13. Click on Create release.
14. For the message Google Play App Signing, click on OPT-OUT.
Then drag and drop your APK file or click BROWSE FILES, and browse to your APK file.
Then click on Save.
15. Click the Content Rating tab. Review the information and click Continue.
16. Enter your email address.
17. Select a category and complete the questionnaire.
18. Once you have completed the questionnaire, click Save questionnaire.
Then click Calculate rating,
and to finish click Apply rating.
19. Click the Pricing & Distribution tab.
20. Choose the User programs (generally Managed Google Play), then choose your app’s type, Free or Paid.
If you want to publish a paid app, you must add a merchant account to your Google Play Account.
Note: Once an app is published as Free, it is not possible to change to Paid.
21. In Countries, select Available to distribute your app in all regions, or select specific countries from the list.
22. In User Programs, you can choose to opt-in to the Managed Google Play option (optional).
23. In Consent, you can choose to opt-in to the Marketing opt-out option (optional). Read the Android Content guidelines and select the check-box to indicate that your app meets the guidelines.
Then read the US export laws, and select the check-box.
24. Click Save Draft.
25. Click on the App content tab. You will have to fill in each section.
Select if your app contains ads or not (if you use AdMob for your app select Yes).
C. App Access
Select the app access type. If you select “All or some functionality is restricted” you will have to provide instructions and a demo account.
D. Target audience and Content
Answer the question and click on NEXT.
Check your answers and click on Save.
26. If everything is alright, the App releases, Store Listing, Content Rating, App content and Pricing & distribution tabs will have a green check mark. If not, something is missing and you won’t be able to submit your app.
27. Return to App releases tab and click on Edit release.
Then click on Review.
Click on Start rollout to production.
And to finish click on Confirm.
Voila! Your app is submitted.
(The status of your app is now Pending publication and it will be available on the Google Play Store within few hours.)